Rock Over Climbing
Manchester’s newest climbing centre is now open!
Shentonfield Rd, M22 4RW
07463 032 806
Tuesday 11 am–10 pm
Wednesday 11 am–10 pm
Thursday 11 am–10 pm
Friday 11 am–10 pm
Saturday 11 am–8 pm
Sunday 11 am–8 pm
Monday 11 am–10 pm
Where Is It
Reviews As Seen On Google
● Step free access via non-permanent ramp. Please ask a member of staff if you require access via the ramp.
● The centre is one even level thus most of the climbing is wheelchair accessible.
● Music plays throughout the centre. Please ask if you would like us to turn it down and we will happily do so.
● Loud drilling will occur during our reset days which are Thursday and Friday.
● The centre has accessible toilets with grab rail and alarm chord. The toilets are also
● We are located a short walk from the 43 bus stop which provides a regular service from Picadilly down Oxford road or from Manchester Airport via Wythenshawe. We
recommend walking along leestone road as here is signposted access between the
buildings instead of turning up Shentonville road as there are often many cars parked on the pavements.
● Car parking is available on site. Car park and path surfaces are a little uneven.